Community Workshops on Monday, November 30 & Tuesday, December 1 - Share your thoughts on the Discussion Papers and Draft Options & Directions Report
You're invited to attend the second series of (virtual) community workshops on the Town of Collingwood's Official Plan Update.
Monday, November 30, 2020 & Tuesday, December 1, 2020.
Eight topic-based workshops are planned over the two days so that you can provide your feedback on the Discussion Papers and the Draft Options and Recommendations Report. Please register for the workshop(s) that interest you:
November 30, 2020
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM - Growth Management
- 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM - Sustainable Development
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM - Housing Options
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM - Community Design
December 1, 2020
- 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM - Greenlands (Natural Areas & Parks)
- 11:00 AM -12:30 PM - The Downtown and Waterfront
- 3:00 PM - 4:30 PM - Transportation
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM - Municipal Infrastructure
The Draft Options and Recommendation Report as well as the Discussion Papers are posted for review at the top right of this page.
Can't attend? Worskshops will be recorded and posted afterwards.